or email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Provisional bookings must be confirmed within 14 days of booking by paying the non-refundable, nontransferable deposit of £10.00 per person.
2. When completing the booking form please ensure that you enter the exact number of attendees. If some of the guests cannot then attend the event, their deposits cannot be used to pay any of the outstanding balance of the event cost.
3. The balance of the event cost is payable 4 weeks prior.
4. If you want to cancel, you must notify the hotel in writing and the hotel will be entitled to retain your deposit.
5. If the hotel receives your cancellation less than 6 weeks before the event date, the full event cost will remain payable.
6. Groups of less than 10 guests may share a table with other parties. Groups of 12 guests or more are normally catered for at more than one table.
7. Restrictions apply to children at certain events.
8. Only a limited number of rooms are available at Christmas and New Year accommodation rates and all offers are subject to promotional room availability.
9. Once booked, all accommodation is non-refundable and non-transferable. The following cards are acceptable for payment – Visa, Mastercard, Diners, American Express.
10. All offers are subject to availability.
11. Please note that unless we receive an alternative request from you, the meals supplied will be taken from the menus referred to. These are our standard menus for the festive season and some of the food used may contain allergens. We are happy to supply details of the ingredients to be used. Please specify any specific dietary requests you or members of your party may have by providing these in the area overleaf.
12. The hotel reserves the right to amalgamate Christmas events to ensure appropriate numbers. We also reserve the right to move the event to a smaller function suite should numbers dictate.
13. All details are correct at time of going to print but may be subject to alterations without prior notice. 14. The management of the hotel reserves the right to refuse entry to the hotel. In addition, the hotel reserves the right to charge the organiser, company or individual for any damages caused by unreasonable behaviour.
15. The management reserves the right to refuse the service of alcoholic drinks.
16. Club Moativation and Privilege Club Plus discount cards cannot be used in conjunction with any Christmas or New Year bookings.